Friday, September 18, 2009

Lessons Learned: October 17-30, 2008

Originally published October 31, 2008

This is what I learned this week.

Lessons Learned: October 17th through 30th.

*I think I found my creative drive again. I just need to see who wants to come along for the ride.
*Screaming "Let's make some babies!" in the middle of a wedding reception does not endear you to the parents of the bride and groom.
*It may be time to stop looking at an open bar as a challenge.
*A new suit makes a world of difference.
*When getting a girl's number... it helps to also get her name.
*I am looking forward to reconnecting with some old friends.
*Any date that starts at the bar of a Ruby Tuesdays can not end well.
*I don't mind using someone, if I know they are using me right back.
*"I have a gun and I'm going to start murdering people" means the party you're at has taken a weird turn and that it's probably time to leave.
*I need to really start paying attention to that little voice inside my head that says "...this is a bad idea that's going to come back and bite you in the ass."

Don't forget... My Halloween Bash is tonight. Bring yourself, bring a friend (preferably slutty) and bring some beer. I guess I'm not going to be listening to that little voice tonight.

No comments: