Friday, September 18, 2009

Lessons Learned: October 4-16, 2008

Originally published October 17, 2008

This is what I learned this week.

Lessons Learned: October 4th through 16th.
*I should not be held responsible for anything I say while double fisting beers and martinis.
*It does not make me lazy if I stay in my pajamas until 8pm.
*I think I'm in a creative rut… though honestly for that to be true I would actually have to be doing something creative.
*Unexpected late night guests are awesome.
*I have a knack for getting myself into trouble… even when I know better.
*Being the go-to guy can be a drag.
*I enjoy hosting late night parties.
*Corn whiskey probably shouldn't be used for drinking games.
*I need to pay more attention when girls are checking me out.
*Drunken conversations about horrible break-ups is an enjoyable way to spend the evening… though I'm not sure what it says about me that I had the best 'worst' story.

No comments: